1.5

if you thinking to order through this company, then it would be your biggest mistake of life.I order total $15,000 US of items and I have received 5 table top with damage.

I try to contact company, they try to give me $300 discount and ask me to use table top. Really !!!!. Their staff only know one world " Sorry, I can not do anything else ". Not only this, owner of company might be the last boss I might work with him.

I send him email to solve my problem. Did not get any single reply. Story does not end here, They took my money in advance and send me email after 1 month that they do not have item available. They force me to change my order otherwise charging me restocking fee for items which they are not able to ship me.

Not only this, company say They will send my order with in 15 days after I change my order so I did and I still did not get items in 3 weeks. I did cancel my restaurant opening twice because I did made big mistake of my life that I give order to this company only because of cheap price of furniture.

If you are reading, trust me, for saving of some money, DO NOT ORDER IN THIS COMPANY.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of restaurant furniture canada table from Restaurant Furniture Canada. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Restaurant Furniture Canada to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and problem solving skill of employee. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Restaurant Furniture Canada for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Restaurant Furniture Canada?

Comments